Login or Register
Online users (1)
Add premium days by pre-paying or completing an offer!
Public Forums - You HAVE to be logged in to Enjin to post here
Page
of 2

Changes to the Supply Ship

16 replies
Kruppe a
2248 posts
+463 votes
Admins
Developer
It does kind of limit where you can place it though.. means you need to find a nice flat area next to water :sick:
Minecraft Character = pmardle
Posted Jan 6, 14
0  votes
22 posts
+4 votes
Sounds like I'll be using my shovels then :sick:
Posted Jan 6, 14
0  votes
330 posts
+51 votes
Admins
Well just something to consider. What I'm looking forward to most is bugfixes, SMP play and hopefully AI colonies as well.
Posted Jan 6, 14 · OP · Last edited Jan 6, 14
0  votes
27 posts
+6 votes
Well the supply ship is suppose to be like the boat that brought you to the area. But maybe a dock for the builder to build that adds some of the functionality discussed in this thread would be in order eventually.
Posted Jan 7, 14
0  votes
Kruppe a
2248 posts
+463 votes
Admins
Developer
we could add a "Build Building" button and GUI to the chest that implements whatever functionality is required of the supply ship, and builds the dock.. (assuming you have placed it within the townhall boundary of course..)

again though.. nice idea that will go on the list, but don't expect it too soon :sick:
Minecraft Character = pmardle
Posted Jan 7, 14
0  votes
124 posts
+15 votes
Official Tester
Implimenting the supply ship further would definitely add a nice dynamic element to the game. Taking risks with your resources in the hopes of making profitable trades is definitely an avenue I'd explore, because I'm such a level-headed ruler :sick: Having new citizens, etc. spawn in from the dock would also add a nice touch of flavor to the whole experience. As it stands, I build a dock next to my supply crate within the first couple of days, anyway xD
Posted Jan 27, 14
+1  votes
 votes

0 Down Voted

330 posts
+51 votes
Admins
Risky trade missions is just up my avenue. Higher risk = higher reward

Maybe the harbormaster discussed could have trade mission quests? Or perhaps any sort of merchant NPC. Although I'm not to sure as to how this would be implemented yet.
Posted Jan 30, 14 · OP
0  votes
Page
of 2
Notices